Maximize the reliability of your business-critical computer systems. Build primary data centers and disaster recovery centers in Lifeline’s carrier-neutral 99.995% uptime data center outsourcing facilities. Use Lifeline Data Centers for a fraction of the cost of building your own facility. Outsourced data center costs are predictable, and, at Lifeline, you pay as you grow.
Stop worrying about downtime. Let us be your outsourced data center.
- 99.995% uptime
- F5 tornado resistant architecture
- N+N redundant power and cooling
- Private cages or shared rack space
- Customized power and cage configurations
- Fire suppression and environmental controls
- Multi-layered security systems; bring your own security
- Secure workspace for staging, storage and offices
- Incremental pricing model; pay as you grow
- High availability primary data centers
- Disaster recovery data centers
- Multi-location network cores
- Redundant Array of Generators™
- Redundant Array of UPS’s™
- Redundant Array of Chiller Plants™
- Most Direct Power Path™
- 24 Hour Network Operations Center (NOC)
- 24×7 monitoring services
- Remote hands services, tape handling
- Router, firewall and switch services
- Server management services
- SAN storage
- Online backup and recovery services
- Customized services based on client specifications
NOT SURE IF YOU SHOULD OUTSOURCE YOUR DATA CENTER?
Download our white paper, “Should You Outsource Your Data Center?”, to learn more about the benefits and disadvantages of outsourcing your data center.
Lifeline Data Centers is carrier neutral. Lifeline charges no monthly cross-connect fees.
- Cincinnati Bell
- Consolidated Communications
- Indiana Fiber Networks
- Intercarrier Networks (ICN)
- NineStar Connect
- Smithville Digital
- Unlimited Net, LLC
- US Signal
- Lifeline Bandwidth: BGP redundant bandwidth
- Lifeline to Lifeline IP Connections: available between facilities at 10 Mbps, 100 Mbps, 1Gbps, and 10 Gbps