Lifeline Data Centers: Leaders in Compliance
Led by our industry expert, Rich Banta, your company will find no other data center with the expertise that Lifeline Data Centers has. We are a partner with our clients in compliance and we are at the ready to work side by side our clients to ensure your company exceeds service level agreements, is secure, is reliable, and third-party audits are successful. This page lists our company, facility, and individual certifications and qualifications.
Lifeline Data Centers: Leaders in Certifications
We have set ourselves apart to ensure our facilities and staff lead the industry to ensure your company's assets are secure, compliant, and available. Our internal processes, facility, and personal are tried and tested with these leading certifications.
Lifeline Industry Certifications
- ISO 27001: ISO/IEC 27001 Information Security Management (Quantity: 1)
- FedRAMP IaaS: Federal Risk and Authorization Management Program (Quantity: 1)
- FISMA: Certified Federal Information Security Management Act Compliance Practitioners (Quantity: 1)
- BICSI: Certified Data Center Design Professionals (Quantity: 1)
- DCOM: Data Center Operations Manager (Quantity: 1)
- DCOS: Data Center Operations Standard (Quantity: 1)
- DCIS: Data Center Infrastructure Specialist (Quantity: 1)
- CISA (ISACA): Certified Information Systems Auditors (Quantity: 2)
- CRISC (ISACA): Certified in Risk & Information Systems Control (Quantity: 1)
- CCSP - ISC² & CSA: Certified Cloud Security Professional (Quantity: 1)
- CDCTP - EPI/BICSI/Singapore PEB: Certified Data Center Professionals (Quantity: 2)
- CDCAP (CNet/BTEC): Certified Data Center Audit Professional (Quantity: 1)
- CDCDP (CNet/BTEC): Certified Data Center Design Professional (Quantity: 1)
- DCIE (IDCA): Data Center Infrastructure Expert (Quantity: 1)
- CFCP (FISMA): Certified FISMA Compliance Practitioner (Quantity: 1)
- CISM: Certified Information Security Manager (Quantity: 1)
- CISSP: Certified Information Systems Security Professional (Quantity: 1)
- TIA-942: Certified TIA-942 Design Consultant (Quantity: 1)
- TIA-942: Certified TIA-942 Internal Auditor (Quantity: 1)
- RCM: Naval Air Command - Trained Reliability Centered Maintenance Analysts (Quantity: 2)
- COMPTIA: Network+ (Quantity: 1)
- COMPTIA: Security+ (Quantity: 1)
- CCNP: Cisco Certified Network Professional (Quantity: 1)
Lifeline Data Centers Qualifications
- SSAE16: Standards for Attestation Engagements No. 16 Type II - We can provide a copy of our SSAE16 Type II Report which is mapped to SysTrust, NIST 800-53 Rev 4 (High), NFPA 110 Type 1-48-U, IRS-1075, and others.
- CCHIT: Certification Commission for Health Information Technology - We have a large medical customer who is audited annually against CCHIT (Certification Commission for Health Information Technology) and hasn’t had an exception that related to Lifeline’s services, ever.
- TIA-942: Telecommunications Industry Association - We are TIA-942 Electrical and Mechanical Rated-4.
- RCM: Reliability Centered Maintenance - We maintain our Generators, HVAC systems and UPS systems according to internally developed Reliability Centered Maintenance specifications.
- PCI DSS: Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard - We are PCI DSS compliant, verified by Pondurance. Info
Lifeline Data Centers Additional Certifications and Qualifications
- EPA: EPA regulations under Section 608 and 609 of the Clean Air Act
- IAQ: Indoor Air Quality Certification Program is the world's first comprehensive indoor air quality (IAQ) certification and preventative maintenance program
- Master Electrician: Licensed by the city of Indianapolis/Marion County
- Journeyman: Sheet Metal Journeyman
- Master Mechanical/HVAC: Licensed by the city of Indianapolis/Marion County
- PM Tech: PM Tech Certification covers all aspects of acid and moisture detection, acid removal, water removal, compressor maintenance, coil maintenance, proper refrigeration charging techniques, advanced diagnosis, and leak testing procedures.
- OSHA Trainer: Authorized OSHA Trainer for General Industry
- OSHA Construction: Authorized OSHA Trainer for Construction
- Six Sigma: Black Belt
- Welding Certification: Mild Steel Welding Certification
- Welding Certification: Aluminum/Stainless Steel Welding Certification