Lifeline Data Centers is dedicated to being compliant and certified in our field.
Here is a list of our data center certifications.
Lifeline Industry Certifications
- ISACA: Certified Information Systems Auditors (Quantity: 2)
- ISACA: Certified Risk Manager (Quantity: 1)
- FISMA: Certified Federal Information Security Management Act Compliance Practitioners (Quantity: 1)
- CCSP - ISC² & CSA: Certified Cloud Security Professional (Quantity: 1)
- EPI/BICSI/Singapore PEB: Certified Data Center Professionals (Quantity: 2)
- BICSI: Certified Data Center Design Professionals (Quantity: 1)
- TIA-942: Certified TIA-942 Design Consultant (Quantity: 1)
- TIA-942: Certified TIA-942 Internal Auditor (Quantity: 1)
- RCM: Naval Air Command - Trained Reliability Centered Maintenance Analysts (Quantity: 2)
- COMPTIA: Network+ (Quantity: 1)
- COMPTIA: Security+ (Quantity: 1)
Lifeline Data Centers Qualifications
- SSAE16: Standards for Attestation Engagements No. 16 Type II - We can provide a copy of our SSAE16 Type II Report which is mapped to SysTrust, NIST 800-53 Rev 4 (High), NFPA 110 Type 1-48-U, IRS-1075, and others.
- CCHIT: Certification Commission for Health Information Technology - We have a large medical customer who is audited annually against CCHIT (Certification Commission for Health Information Technology) and hasn’t had an exception that related to Lifeline’s services, ever.
- TIA-942: Telecommunications Industry Association - We are TIA-942 Electrical and Mechanical Rated-4.
- RCM: Reliability Centered Maintenance - We maintain our Generators, HVAC systems and UPS systems according to internally developed Reliability Centered Maintenance specifications.
- PCI DSS: Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard - We are PCI DSS compliant, verified by Pondurance. Info
Lifeline Data Centers Additional Certifications and Qualifications
- Master Electricians: - Licensed by the city of Indianapolis/Marion County
- HVAC Class A: - Licensed by the city of Indianapolis/Marion County
- OSHA Trainer: - Authorized OSHA Trainer for General Industry
- OSHA Construction: - Authorized OSHA Trainer for Construction
- Six Sigma: - Black Belt
- Welding Certification: - Mild Steel Welding Certification
- Welding Certification: - Aluminum/Stainless Steel Welding Certification
- Journeyman: - Sheet Metal Journeyman