As one of two of the most certified professionals in the data center business today, Rich Banta has been asked to speak at a variety of events, including Data Center World, Central Indiana ISACA, Infragard Chapter Meeting, and more.
Rich Banta, co-owner, manages compliance and certifications, data center operations, information technology, and client concierge services at Lifeline Data Centers. Rich has an extensive background in server and network management, large-scale wide-area networks, storage, business continuity, data center design, and data center operations. Rich is a former CTO of a major health care system, and he is hands-on every day in the Lifeline Data Centers network. He also holds certifications, including:
- CISSP (ISC²) Certified Information Systems Security Professional – April 2017 – Present
- CCSP (ISC² & CSA) Certified Cloud Security Professional – May 2017 – Present
- CISA (ISACA) Certified Information Systems Auditor – September 2010 – Present
- CRISC (ISACA) Certified in Risk & Information Systems Control – December 2010 – Present
- CFCP (FISMA Center) Certified FISMA Compliance Practitioner – October 2014 – Present
- CDCDP (CNet/BTEC) Certified Data Center Design Professional – February 2014 – Present
- CDCAP (CNet/BTEC) Certified Data Center Audit Professional – February 2018 – Present
- DCIE (IDCA) Data Center Infrastructure Expert – February 2018 – Present
Rich’s past speaking engagements include:
- April 23rd at Data Center World, Las Vegas: Risk Management in the Data Center
- May 28th at Central Indiana ISACA: FISMA & FedRAMP
- September 23rd at Data Center World, Baltimore: Business-Aligned Risk Management
- September 29th at Infragard Chapter Meeting: FISMA & FedRAMP, Business Alignment, Risk Management
Ask one of the most certified professionals to speak at your next event. Fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch.