Since 2001, Lifeline Data Centers has helped companies improve uptime and control data center facilities operating expense. Lifeline is an innovator in wholesale colocation, continually finding ways to reduce downtime risks while driving down costs. Our approach is simple: delight customers with flexible, cost-effective data center floor space, office space, and services.
Lifeline Data Centers is and always will be a wholesale colocation facility; a high-tech landlord. We provide data center and office real estate to companies who require uptime, connectivity, and room for growth. Lifeline provides secure hardened data center buildings, highly reliable power and cooling, and access to many telecommunications providers.
Lifeline uses in-house experts to deliver the highest services levels on electrical, HVAC, security, governance, risk management and compliance. We have also trademarked our proprietary processes that ensure uptime and compliance for our clients: Redundant Array of Generators™, Redundant Array of UPS’s™, Redundant Array of Chiller Plants™, and Most Direct Power Path™.
Lifeline Data Centers serves hundreds of companies in health care, software, utilities, life sciences, cloud computing, and government.
If you value uptime, consider Lifeline Data Centers’ flexible wholesale colocation and office space solutions.
Meet Our Executive Team
Alex is responsible for all real estate, construction and mission critical facilities: hardened buildings, power systems, cooling systems, fire suppression, and envrionmentals. Alex also manages relationships with the telecommunications providers.Alex also has an extensive background in IT infrastructure support, database administration and software design and development. Alex architected Lifeline’s proprietary GRCA system. Alex is hands-on every day in the data center. He holds many certifications, including:
- Master Mechanical/HVAC License
- Master Electrician License
- EPA 608 Universal
- EPA 609
- PM Tech
- Indoor Air Quality
Rich is responsible for Compliance and Certifications, Data Center Operations, Information Technology, and Client Concierge Services. Rich has an extensive background in server and network management, large scale wide-area networks, storage, business continuity, and monitoring. Rich is a former CTO of a major health care system. Rich is hands-on every day in the data centers. He also holds many certifications, including:
- CISSP (ISC²) Certified Information Systems Security Professional – April 2017 – Present
- CCSP (ISC² & CSA) Certified Cloud Security Professional – May 2017 – Present
- CISA (ISACA) Certified Information Systems Auditor – September 2010 – Present
- CRISC (ISACA) Certified in Risk & Information Systems Control – December 2010 – Present
- CFCP (FISMA Center) Certified FISMA Compliance Practitioner – October 2014 – Present
- CDCDP (CNet/BTEC) Certified Data Center Design Professional – February 2014 – Present
- CDCAP (CNet/BTEC) Certified Data Center Audit Professional – February 2018 – Present
- DCIE (IDCA) Data Center Infrastructure Expert – February 2018 – Present