ISO 27001 | SSAE 18 SOC 2 Certified Sales: 317.275.0021 NOC: 317.275.0001
Lifeline Network Operations Center (NOC)
- Please call 317.275.0001
Lifeline Data Centers Sales
- Please call 317.275.0021
- Compliance – Let the compliance experts at Lifeline Data Centers help you solve your FedRAMP, SSAE-16, TIA-942, NFPA, HIPAA, FISMA, FDA, PCI/DSS, and Sarbanes Oxley audit problems. We stay on top of compliance issues so you don’t have to.
- Data Center Planning and Design – Use Lifeline’s decades of expertise in data center planning and design to customize your outsourced data center facilities. Lifeline will help with power, cooling, layout and redundancy to maximize your uptime and manage your ongoing maintenance costs.
- Remote Hands/Data Center Services – Once a customer has their technology systems in the Lifeline facility, support services are available for regular maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Disaster Recovery Planning – Lifeline has successfully designed disaster recovery plans for any size business. Traditional disaster recovery vendors force you into their structure. Lifeline listens to your specific needs and helps you design systems and processes that protect your business while managing costs. Many clients can combine disaster recovery with daily backup and recovery to get better returns on investment.
- Network Engineering – Lifeline’s Engineers can help you with network design, implementation, and ongoing maintenance. From Internet connections to complex firewalls and wide area networks, trust Lifeline for the answers you need.
- Systems Engineering – Lifeline can augment your information technology support staff or act as a single point of support for all your information needs. Lifeline will work with you to define expectations and services levels that match your business needs and your budget.
- Application & Website Development – After reviewing a customer’s project and requirements, Lifeline will recommend one of its partners that best meets the development need.