Is Indianapolis the right place for my disaster recovery colocation?
Colocation (also known as outsource data center) comes in all shapes and sizes. Studies by multiple research organizations find that Midwest colocation continues to be a great value. Every organization's needs are different. Do you need the disaster recovery to provide virtual server images, physical IT and network equipment, or just be a "high-tech landlord?"
The largest data center provider in Indiana, Lifeline Data Centers, offers a unique combination of features that are well-suited for the IT-savvy organization looking for disaster recovery colocation:
- 99.995% uptime for all of your equipment
- Private cages or shared space
- Flexible data center pricing models for forecasting growth and change
- Multiple telecommunications carriers in a carrier-neutral environment
- No monthly cross-connect fees
- Low data center power costs billed on usage
- Multiple data center certification levels for government, vendor, and client regulations
- Private office space and workgroup recovery space for your emergency needs
- An owner-operated facility with electrical, HVAC and fire suppression experts on staff
Why not consider Indianapolis for disaster recovery colocation, or for your enterprise data center?