A presentation and open Q&A with Rich Banta, security and compliance expert. Rich is responsible for Compliance and Certifications, Data Center Operations,
A presentation and open Q&A with Rich Banta, security and compliance expert. Rich is responsible for Compliance and Certifications, Data Center Operations, Information Technology, and Client Concierge Services. Rich has an extensive background in server and network managemlarge-scalescale wide-area networks, storage, business continuity, and monitoring. Rich is a former CTO of a major health care system. Rich is hands-on every day in the data centers. He also holds many certifications, including:
Rich is hands-on every day in the data centers. He also holds many certifications, including:
- CISSP – Certified Information Systems Security Professional
- CISA – Certified Information Systems Auditor
- CRISC – Certified in Risk & Information Systems Management
- CFCP – Certified FISMA Compliance Practitioner
- CDCDP – Certified Data Center Design Professional
- CTDC – Certified TIA-942 Design Consultant
- CTIA – Certified TIA-942 Data Center Auditor
- CDFOM – Certified Data Center Facility Operations Manager
Lunch will be provided.
(Thursday) 9:00 am - 2:00 pm CST
Lifeline Data Centersinfo@lifelinedatacenters.com 401 N Shadeland Ave. Indianapolis, IN 46219
MARQ V Room, Hilton Minneapolis1001 Marquette Avenue, Minneapolis MN 55403Set in Minnesota, the state of 10,000 lakes, the Twin Cities enjoy an abundance of parkland with bicycle paths and riverbanks that crisscross through the heart of the city. Headlined by a thriving music scene, this vital arts community also offers summer festivals, abundant theatres and the stunning Weisman Museum. And this year, the Minnesota Twins opened brand new Target Field in downtown Minnesota. Hilton stands ready to welcome you at all of our Minneapolis hotels.
RSVP to event
RSVPing is closed at this time.
Please let us know if you can make it to the event.
Can not make it to this event?Change my RSVP