ISO 27001 | SSAE 18 SOC 2 Certified Sales: 317.275.0021 NOC: 317.275.0001
Is Indianapolis a viable option for your wholesale colocation facilities needs? Let’s look at the facts:
- Indianapolis has low power costs: $.055 per kilowatt hour.
- Indianapolis is half a day’s drive from over half of the US population.
- Labor costs and the cost of living
- Indianapolis is the shining star of the Midwest as a home for software and other technology companies
Indianapolis-based Lifeline Data Centers offers wholesale data centers with unique features:
- Affordable colocation
- 99.995% uptime
- Carrier neutral data center
- No cross-connect fees
- Low data center power costs
- Power billing based on utilization
- Owner-operated facilities
- Office space under the same roof as the outsource data center facilities
- High power densities
- Pay as you grow pricing
Can wholesale colocation facilities help you improve data center uptime and reduce your costs? Call Lifeline Data Centers at 317.423.2591 to learn how you can leverage a “high-tech landlord” to make your computer systems more reliable.